Page 1 of 101 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official post-launch Playstation 3 thread

1. Official post-launch Playstation 3 thread

I'll ring this one in with a guy playing smb1 on his PS3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIWwcGCI_nY

2. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4f58_12.JPG 
Views:	844 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	21732  

3. http://www.joystiq.com/2006/11/17/pc...00-gaming-rig/

a $7500 rig (got i love prebuild price gouging)? signing a legal agreement to never buy a ps3 to get it?

What would it take for you to give up your shot at a PS3? I don't just mean your shot at getting a system on launch day... I mean giving up your right to ever own Sony's newest system? For one gamer waiting outside the Sony Metreon in San Francisco, the price of loyalty was a $7,500 PC gaming rig.

In an effort to "prove that the PC is, and always shall be, the finest gaming platform available to man," PC Gamer and computer maker Falcon Northwest teamed up to lure away prospective PS3 purchasers with a top-of-the-line PC complete with 30" LCD monitor and Nvidia 8800 GTX graphics card. The catch? To get the system, you have to sign a notarized, legally-binding contract certifying that you will never, ever, buy a PS3.

Judging by the photo gallery of the night's events, PC Gamer editor Greg Vederman had no trouble finding willing participants for the offer, but a gamer identified only as "Neal" was the randomly-chosen winner. Vederman said he will be checking in on Neal "several times a year to make sure he keeps his end of the deal," an arrangement we're sure will lead to frantic "quick, hide the PS3" escapades when the PC Gamer van approaches.
    Just have someone else buy it for you? PC ppl got pwned.

4. I like how the guy from the video has a PS3 and 2 Xbox 360s but plays them on a tiny piece of shit TV.

5. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post

ZOMG boobies!

6. I can't tell which is uglier...PS3 or horseface hiding behind a game with a version thats better on the 360.

7. Eh, CoD is not the step forward I had hoped it would be, and it's decidedly underwhelming so far.

Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE PLAYSTATION THREE View Post
    I can't tell which is uglier...PS3 or horseface hiding behind a game with a version thats better on the 360.
    titsngravyomfgwtflmaolawllollercotcibtn iawtpimhololftwftlafaikasldslASAPttfnttylrotflpotypotdidkatmbrbkthxbye
    I took all your French Toast.

9. You can call the girl a lot of things (not naked enough, for one) but "horseface" is right out. CallofDutyface, sure, but not horseface.

James

I took all your French Toast.