Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii Friends List

1. has anyone gotten their Wii's to travel yet, or even bothered? My Mii is all alone and is a sad panda.

2. I have mine set on travel mode, but I dont think anybody has put me on their list.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I have mine set on travel mode, but I dont think anybody has put me on their list.
    I have, and so far I have sent my Mii's to Chux, Shin Johnpv, Shclep, and Finch. I think you have to check the parade first and then you can drag them to be there all the time.

4. I only added ElCapitan and Perkyskirt so far I'll add the rest in a little bit I just can't stop playing Zelda.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. I don't want to check my Wii since it's pulsing blue and looks fucking rad.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I don't want to check my Wii since it's pulsing blue and looks fucking rad.
    Read my message damnit! I command it.

7. whoop whoop

6410 0791 5149 3042

8. Haven't messed with the Miis yet but my machine is 4635 4686 9296 7243
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

9. Nice to see how many people here are actually keeping their Wii's unlike those that purchased a PS3.

10. I've added everyone and to the people who also added me Ive sent my Mii to see you
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.