Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancelled Games

1. Dando was the first thing that came to mind when I read the thread title. I followed that game for what seemed like forever and I was really bummed out when it vanished.

Speaking of possible additions does anyone know anything about the PSP version of Landstalker? I think that one might not make it out since information on it dried up a long time ago.

2. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post

Dronez (PC, Xbox)
    Being a big TRON fan, I was always curious about this game since it imitates that franchise.

A copy of Dronez came with my old Geforce 2 Pro years ago and it seems like a full game and not a demo. I never got too far though (third stage I think). I guess they were reworking it for release on the xbox?

edit: heh..I actually still have the cd.

3. I didn't know that both BC and Ghost were official scrapped. Too bad.

What about good 'ol Thrill Kill. Most people (who played it) thought it was garbage, but I thought it was frick'n awesome 4-player action in the day. Mind you havn't played it in 4-5 years probably.

4. No one better mention DNF.

5. Geist Force - Dreamcast

Can't find any images though. Only interesting to me cause I really wanted to see what it was.
    A is for action

6. That N64 Robotech game.

7. Eternal Champions was suppose to come out for the Saturn that never made it

8. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone View Post
    What about good 'ol Thrill Kill. Most people (who played it) thought it was garbage, but I thought it was frick'n awesome 4-player action in the day. Mind you havn't played it in 4-5 years probably.
    It was essentially released as WuTang: Shaolin Style.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    Dando was the first thing that came to mind when I read the thread title.
    Lemonheads imo.

10. Native looks incredible for the Jaguar, too bad it was just a one level demo with no powerups.