Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancelled Games

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Lemonheads imo.
    Evan imo
    Boo, Hiss.

2. '92 AOTY imo amirite? pls blv.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ray.jpg 
Views:	803 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	21739  

3. Dronez (PC, Xbox)
    Being a big TRON fan, I was always curious about this game since it imitates that franchise.
    This was leaked, at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by raystorm
    A copy of Dronez came with my old Geforce 2 Pro years ago and it seems like a full game and not a demo. I never got too far though (third stage I think). I guess they were reworking it for release on the xbox?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tain
    This was leaked, at the very least.
    Cool. Thanks for the info.

I'm pretty sure there was never a standalone store version but it's interesting to know it made it out. There might have been a Dreamcast version planned too but I might be remembering wrong.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    That N64 Robotech game.
    The unfinished rom and other stuff from the game we actually did get to see were pretty embarrassing. I think we got a much better game in Battlecry.

NZe, I don't know about the Bio Force Ape threads in question. Please elaborate. I remember seeing it hyped in Nintendo Power when I was a kid.

Also, Bound High and Dragon Hopper looked so good but both got canned. I loved VB.

6. I always wished Native was finished because if you've ever seen videos you know how great it looks...far more beautiful than anything else the Jaguar was ever made to do.

I was also upset that the Castlevania game on the Dreamcast was cancelled after I fell in love with Castlavania 64 and Legacy of Darkness.

I'm a huge Virtual Boy fan so I of course wish VB Super Mario Land saw release. The overhead portions of the game looked really cool, and after playing Wario Land you realize the system could have pulled off a really great Mario title.

Propeller Arena is awesome. Everyone should play it. Shame it was never released offically and most importantly: ONLINE.

Unity is also something I was really excited about. But theres always Space Giraffe.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    NZe, I don't know about the Bio Force Ape threads in question. Please elaborate. I remember seeing it hyped in Nintendo Power when I was a kid.
    There's this large thread at the classic gaming forum - http://www.digitpress.com/forum/index.php about the game. The site appears to be down at the moment(they often have technical trouble) so I can't link to it directly. I don't recall most of went on the thread as I didn't follow it that closely but there was someone claiming to have found a prototype that turned out to be fake and other stuff.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Native looks incredible for the Jaguar, too bad it was just a one level demo with no powerups.
    Yeah I did a double take at that one. I was always so bummed darkstalkers for the 32X got canned, it looked really impressive. Thankfully the saturn versions rocked anyway.

9. Awww, man... I remember The Lost.
    It looked so good. Now you had to go and bring it up.
    Thanks. Thanks a lot.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    The unfinished rom and other stuff from the game we actually did get to see were pretty embarrassing. I think we got a much better game in Battlecry.
    That would not shock me, but I bought the system for that game, and dammit it was a piss off when it got canned.