Page 1 of 36 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Gen War

1. Next Gen War

I'm not sure how accurate this site is, but it's pretty cool to see those numbers in (sort of) real-time. Just refresh to see updates.

http://www.nexgenwars.com/

As of this post:

X360 - 7,067,820

PS3 - 253,903

Wii - 501,184

2. I think will pop in here every now and then to say "lol @ Sony".

Lol @ Sony.

3. I know that Sony had fewer available at launch, but it is still funny to see nintendo selling more than Sony. It is also funny that more people on this board have and kept a Wii than there are PS3 owners.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    I know that Sony had fewer available at launch, but it is still funny to see nintendo selling more than Sony. It is also funny that more people on this board have and kept a Wii than there are PS3 owners.

you cant buy what isnt available.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    you cant buy what isnt available.
    Yes. I know that. Thats why I said, " I know that Sony had fewer available at launch",

6. Yeah, it is strange seeing Nintendo with significantly more than twice the units sold that Sony has.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Yes. I know that. Thats why I said, " I know that Sony had fewer available at launch",
    so it shouldnt be a suprise that Nintendo sold more.

8. 250k worldwide for Sony? Looks like the speculation about 1/2 shipment was true. Kinda looks bad that Nintendo has yet to launch in Europe or Japan until 2 weeks or so from now, yet still has sold double the amount of PS3's having launched in 2 of their 3 territories.

9. It's pretty telling when only one or two of us on this board buy a game (or console in this case) at launch. We typically get a crap load of "first day" gaming stuff. A year or two ago I never would have thought so many here would be passing on a PS3 at launch.