Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Is Not A Sport

1. I don't care where the threads are.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Say, don't some people feel that the NFL is fixed? Shouldn't that be in Cinemania too?

Face it, wrestling is the bastard child of sports and Wringling brothers. It could go anywhere, but the best place to dump it is in sports, where it makes more sense than anywhere else.

3. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    More often than not, I see one of the wrestling threads there. Because Masko Del Sanchez threatened to beat up Bulldozer Man and the plot was leaked on the internet that Bulldozer Man's going to beat him after the shocking return of Buff Studmore, who takes a cheapshot at Masko and knocks him out of his patented ChalupaSault.
    people weren't supposed to hear about my cheap shot to masko for another 3 weeks

4. Say, don't some people feel that the NFL is fixed? Shouldn't that be in Cinemania too?
    ? Some people think a lot of things.

Wrestling being fake is True. What's your point?

5. Wrestling is for gays.

And it's fake.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Yeah, I've heard of the Improv Olympics. That's a sport, too.

Is ignoring one part of an argument to make another part look more convincing than it is part of your job now?
    What a silly question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

7. I don't ever go in the sports area, so this doesn't affect me at all. If it moved to Cinemania, it'd affect me a little. Y'all's is bitches. I'm out.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jonas View Post
    Jeremy?
    Another important question: What does Jeremy think, and should we care?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    TNA and WWE events are closer to bodybuilding, MMA, and boxing than they are to the latest episode of 24 or a Kate Hudson movie.
    Wrestling isn't a sport in any way, though. It's not close to any of those things, they just pump some guys up full of steroids so they kind of look like bodybuilders and then they tell them to go out and act like the trash they are. And they can't even do a good job of that, either. Yeah, they get physical but so do stunt doubles in movies.

Yeah, it's close to a martial arts movie, but the feelings evoked in the best wrestling are more in line with what you feel at a true sporting event.
    No, not at all. The times I've ever had the misfortunate of watching wrestling it was like a REALLY poor episode of Oz, which is nowhere near like watching baseball, football... or even golf, for that matter.

10. Wait...wait, I've got it. Lets give wrestling it's own forum. That way you can all quit bitching and moaning about it ruining your pristine non fixed sporting forum.