Thread: Buy.com 20 off of 50 using google checkout

1. Buy.com 20 off of 50 using google checkout

Awesome deal, wokrs once per order. just make multiple orders, grab games, dvds etc. best deals if you m,ake the cart exactly 50

http://www.buy.com

That's awesome, I think I'm gonna pick up a copy of Trauma Center for $30.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. Does this work on pre-orders? Because I want to get 24 season 5 and something else to get $50.

Everything I want is priced at 49.99. I wish I could find something that cost a penny to add to my order.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. Nevermind, it would cost me $20 more to order it from there and that's before shipping. =/

6. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor View Post
    Everything I want is priced at 49.99. I wish I could find something that cost a penny to add to my order.
    It doesn't include tax before checking for eligibility?

I was going to snag 24 Season 5 with that deal too, damn

BTW it says 6 to 8 weeks to get your rebate check.

7. Nah, it only works if your order has a $50+ subtotal. Viva Pinata would be on its way to me already if it counted tax.

Has anybody found any good fillers?

8. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Has anybody found any good fillers?
    So far the cheapest thing I can find on the whole site is this for 6 bucks: http://www.buy.com/prod/Verbatim_CD_.../10396840.html

I did a search and the cheapest I found was a 3 foot ethernet cable for 2 bucks. Just type "cable" into the search and sort the list by price.

However, they kinda rape you on shipping multiple items. I put in Trauma Center and a $3.50 audio cable, and it made my total with ground shipping $65-20=45 with google checkout. This isn't really bad, but it makes it just 5 bucks less than if I had gotten the game locally. I'd rather pay the 5 bucks and get it from the store. IT's just too bad they tack on so much shipping for the second (small) item, as shipping for the single game was only 6 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I did a search and the cheapest I found was a 3 foot ethernet cable for 2 bucks. Just type "cable" into the search and sort the list by price.

However, they kinda rape you on shipping multiple items. I put in Trauma Center and a $3.50 audio cable, and it made my total with ground shipping $65-20=45 with google checkout. This isn't really bad, but it makes it just 5 bucks less than if I had gotten the game locally. I'd rather pay the 5 bucks and get it from the store. IT's just too bad they tack on so much shipping for the second (small) item, as shipping for the single game was only 6 bucks.

You could get a game for $45 locally using the Best Buy GGC anyway. That shipping is fucked and the $50 thing is lame, I give up on this deal.