Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday BioMechanic

1. Happy Birthday BioMechanic

Happy Birthday either way.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. You not a baby yourself bro.

HB Bio, I'm coming after you in the basketball league buddy.

3. Thanks, guys!

As long as Prince Planet's around, I can't quite qualify as TNL's Elder Statesman - but it's close, isn't it? And I'll always get to kid my wife, who's gonna hit 40 three years before me.

I can't believe my 30s are half over already. It's definitely true that the older you get, the more you notice it. At least I'm one of the youngest in my grad school program - can't say that about many things nowadays.

I keep telling myself, you're only as old as you feel - that's true, right? Right?!?

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

Whatever helps you sleep at night you old bastard.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Whatever helps you sleep at night you old bastard.
    10 bucks says his body is in better shape then yours, drugs eat you alive bro.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BioMechanic View Post
    Thanks, guys!
    As long as Prince Planet's around, I can't quite qualify as TNL's Elder Statesman - but it's close, isn't it? And I'll always get to kid my wife, who's gonna hit 40 three years before me.
    I can't believe my 30s are half over already. It's definitely true that the older you get, the more you notice it. At least I'm one of the youngest in my grad school program - can't say that about many things nowadays.
    I keep telling myself, you're only as old as you feel - that's true, right? Right?!?
    I'm not going anywhere, so relish your relative youth on this birthday.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    10 bucks says his body is in better shape then yours, drugs eat you alive bro.
    I'm actually hoping to be dead by Christmas.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm actually hoping to be dead by Christmas.
    LOL, escape buying presents, good show.

9. Happy belated birthday, hope it was good. I know a lot of people who have birthdays in the middle of the holiday season and they always complain about it.