Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 65.30.200.64

1. Quote Originally Posted by John Cena View Post
    Got one of these the other day.

Dear John Cena,

Your account on The Next Level Forum has been locked because someone has tried
    to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be
    able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address:

Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use
    the link below:
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/login.php?do=lostpw

All the best,
    The Next Level Forum
    Hmmm, a hacker from Malaysia.

2. Mods used to be able to look shit up via IP. I can't seem to find it anymore.

3. I googled it and saw that it came from Malaysia, but I thought I heard that there was a program that could make your IP come up as that no matter where you were from.

4. The IP address doesn't match any users. It's probably Chux playing around with proxies or spoofs or whatever monsters use to terrorize God-fearing citizens on their computers.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The IP address doesn't match any users. It's probably Chux playing around with proxies or spoofs or whatever monsters use to terrorize God-fearing citizens on their computers.
    I wish I could take credit, but thanks for the idea

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The IP address doesn't match any users. It's probably Chux playing around with proxies or spoofs or whatever monsters use to terrorize God-fearing citizens on their computers.
    obviously its evil hackers trying to steal your bits and bytes

8. Uh, Mister The Plague, sir, I think we have a problem.
    o_O