Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Copy and Paste?

1. Question Copy and Paste?

So is there some reason why I cant copy and Paste something in a thread I created? ex. started that Tom Clancy thread, copied a couple of paragraphs from their website on some info, pasted it up in the thread, submitted it, when the thread posted, it showed maybe three lines of what I put up, nothing else. I go back and try to quick edit, copy and paste again. Deletes/doesnt show anything I put up again. I thought it may have been a snafu with the quoting but still same shit minus trying to quote it. Ill try it here too, to see if it glitches up again :

Today Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announced that it is creating Tom Clancy's EndWar™, a new brand in the Tom Clancy series of video games. Led by strategy veteran and Ubisoft creative director Michael de Plater, Tom Clancy's EndWar™ is being developed by a world-class team at Ubisoft's Shanghai studio whose members have experience developing Ubisoft's hit franchises including Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®. Tom Clancy's EndWar™ is scheduled for release on next-generation consoles in fiscal year 2007/2008.

Set on the battlefields of World War III, Tom Clancy's EndWar will push the envelope of technology, showcasing artificial intelligence, graphics, physics and animations that were not possible prior to the launch of the new hardware systems. Tom Clancy's EndWar has been built from the ground up as a revolutionary war strategy game solely for next-generation consoles.

"Our development teams are invigorated to be creating the first 100 percent next-generation Tom Clancy brand," said Serge Hascoët, chief creative officer at Ubisoft. "Our success with Tom Clancy franchises is unparalleled in the next-generation and Tom Clancy's EndWar will be a marvelous addition to the already critically acclaimed library of games. A strategy game like no other, EndWar will allow gamers to lead their own armies against hundreds of others online in real global locations on the massive battlefields of World War III."

Ubisoft's Tom Clancy video games are consistently among the best-selling and most critically-acclaimed video game series in the industry. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® games have collectively sold more than 45 million units worldwide to date. In 2006, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas was named Best First Person Action Game of the Year by the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ took home the Best Video Game of the Year award from the prestigious BAFTA awards.

Tom Clancy's EndWar is featured in a world-exclusive first look in the June issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, available on newsstands in North America on May 8, 2007.

2. well fuck that worked.

Random glitch, I guess?

3. ha, well still cant put that info below my link in that thread, it only shows about a line of it. weird. fuck it. No big deal. Just sayin is all...noone cares about Tom Clancy games here anyway.

4. Paste it into Notepad first. Then copy and paste from there into the thread.

Sometimes you'll copy weird formatting along with the text. Notepad should get rid of that for you.

5. Netscape is the only browser that does that to me.

6. No one should have posted in here. Just let Jetman talk to himself.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Paste it into Notepad first. Then copy and paste from there into the thread.

Sometimes you'll copy weird formatting along with the text. Notepad should get rid of that for you.
    ahhh, didnt know that thanks.

And Im using MoFox of course but yeah, if what Compass said is true than that probably wouldnt matter anyway.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Hay guys lets delete everything we posted to make Jetman look like a nutcase
    lol nooo, dont do it...
    Last edited by Jetman; 25 Apr 2007 at 02:58 AM.

What?

10. What's going on in here?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.