Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free DVD to WMV Converter

Question Free DVD to WMV Converter

Can anyone recommend a free DVD to WMV video converter program? A program that converts rips to WMV would work as well. I just don't want to have to go from DVD to rip to MPEG4 to WMV.

2. As far as I know, a hacked version of Nero and Alcohol 120% will get the job done. There was a program a friend had that bypassed any type of security on a DVD but I can't remember what it is for the life of me. You run it with one of these programs and bam! DVD on your HDD. If you can wait eight hours when I leave work I'll find out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    As far as I know, a hacked version of Nero and Alcohol 120% will get the job done. There was a program a friend had that bypassed any type of security on a DVD but I can't remember what it is for the life of me. You run it with one of these programs and bam! DVD on your HDD. If you can wait eight hours when I leave work I'll find out.
    dvd decryptor, dvd shrink or dvd fab decryptor rip dvd's to hdd.

5. They do but I don't think any of those are what my friend used to get by the DVD security. But hey those should work just as well.

6. c:\program files\windows movie maker\mkmovie.exe

I use both DVD Decryptor and DVD Shrink. If it's as easy as cka's post, I'll laugh my ass off.

WTF... I don't have Movie Maker on XP SP2, and I can't figure out how to get it.

I don't have it on my Macintosh.

Still looking I guess. I know how to rip DVDs. I just want to covert those rips to WMV format.