Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free DVD to WMV Converter

1. Start----àall programs----àwindows movie maker. Windows comes with it standard or yours is just gay.

My Windows was gay, but I was able to find mkmovie.exe at download.com, so I cured its disease. Thanks for the help.

Fuck. It still won't read the DVD rips. Am I missing something?

4. I tried converting some AVI's to WMV using Quicktime and the 360 wouldn't see it. It played some WMV's I downloaded just fine though. I think it's just really picky.

I'm assuming you're trying to play these back on your 360.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

I can't play shit on my 360. Not one of my over 300 movies or TV shows.

Goot thing I have XBMC and a Mac Mini hooked up to my TV oloollllo.

6. Mac Mini as a media center machine is sex, for real. Many new flatscreens come with VGA input these days so it's freakishly simple.

As for streaming video on the 360, I just gave up on that shit until I get another computer someday that will likely have Vista.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Can anyone recommend a free DVD to WMV video converter program? A program that converts rips to WMV would work as well. I just don't want to have to go from DVD to rip to MPEG4 to WMV.
    use dvd shrin to backup dvd to your computer with "vob". then find free video converter to convert vob to wmv. or use free online conversion site:
    http://www.zamzar.com .
    you can also use this dvd ripper. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']It's a great one-click solution. For whatever reason, the video and audio of the output files that are converted by some dvd ripper are not synchronous. But iSkysoft works really well, default encoding is 192/44 and the quality is excellent. [/FONT]