Page 15 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii Virtual Console Thread

1. I've played Ecco. It was still shit, though.

2. Ecco may be great, but it's no Gunstar Heroes. That's $6 well spent, right there.

Golden Axe... lol

3. Golden Axe I would consider buying (even though I already own the Genesis cart); I like the idea of being able to play these games multiplayer with wavebirds. I almost picked up Bomberman 93, I'm waiting for 94 to hit though (unless someone can argue that 93 is worth it on it's own).

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Ecco may be great, but it's no Gunstar Heroes. That's $6 well spent, right there.
    You mean $8. Or more. The price on Genesis titles is way too high. There's absolutely no reason they shouldn't start at 600 points.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    You mean $8. Or more. The price on Genesis titles is way too high. There's absolutely no reason they shouldn't start at 600 points.
    Agreed. Gunstar Heroes is worth more, though. Also, Ristar.

6. They're all worth the price I paid for em.

Seriously people... stopping letting nintendo own you with this shit. Untill they start adding some enhancements like internet play like MS offers stop paying for this shit.

7. no
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Seriously people... stopping letting nintendo own you with this shit. Untill they start adding some enhancements like internet play like MS offers stop paying for this shit.
    Talk to the people who bought games "just to test the emulation." Leave me and my TG16 games alone.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Quote the Frizz?
    ...heh, I was tired. Meant to say QFT.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    My obviously inferior brain can't figure out why every company who signed on for the VC wouldn't have every ROM they've ever made up day 1. What benefit do they get by holding out?
    I wish I had the answer to that question but Nintendo and everyone else needs to make with the classic MEGATON releases already!

Make it so, damn it.