Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii Virtual Console Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    I also picked up Super Mario 64 and have to agree that it doesn't seem quite as sharp as the original. I've been using the standard GameCube pad. Also downloaded Bomberman 93 and Zelda. I can't wait till they release more games -- dying to play Blaster Master, Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Rush 'n Attack, Super Contra, etc.
    There is zero chance you'll be playing Rescue Rangers or Duck Tales. Capcom doesn't have the Disney licenses anymore.

2. So far I haven't bought anything because everything I would buy I all ready own. I would love to see something like terranigma show up on VC. Till something shows up that I don't own I have no plans on buying anything, that is unless stuff gets updated, like if we saw the BS-X remake of the first Zelda show up as an update for NES Zelda. Or if they brought Dracula X Rondo of Blood to it. You know give me something I don't have yet.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. ^__^ for this thread.

I was playing Solomon's Key while my brother was watching and i asked him, "You know what game NEEDS to be on Virtual Console?"
    He took one look and said, "Lolo. Why aren't you playing Lolo now?"
    Solomon's Key is the one NES game that's worth the 5 bucks. Lots of levels, and it's rilly rilly hard. Remember up+a+b on the Game Over screen will save you from having a stroke.

Everyone hates Pinball for being so simple, but i love it. It's just good stupid fun. I can pull it up when i don't feel like playing anything else and try for a new high score.

Wario's Woods is awesome fun, though the SNES version is supposed to be much better. Hopefully we'll get that as well.

Mario Bros. is... Mario Bros. I like how difficult it is and the fact that you have to learn the physics. It's very different than the Mario Bros. on the Super Mario Advance titles. It's also not the same as the arcade version. ):

Donkey Kong needs the pie factory. PLS. If there's one update at all for any one game, it NEEDS TO BE THE PIE FACTORY FOR DONKEY KONG.
    also, Donkey Kong III wanted.

Mario 64 looks much better for me. The vaseline-vision is removed. The z button placement is my only issue.

I've been playing Bonk as well. I looked forward to it for so long. It's just not that good. I don't dislike it as much as any of the Sonics, but it doesn't even touch the lamest Kirby. It's fun and all, the level design isn't very good and the controls don't feel right.

Also, can you play Bomberman 93 4 player with 4 GC pads?
    With 4 GC pads and a Wii remote, you can play 5 player
    Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    With 4 GC pads and a Wii remote, you can play 5 player
    !!!!!!! I might have to D/L this.......is there a better TG-16 bomberman I should wait for instead?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    So how is it supposed to go with new releases? I think I remember hearing that there will be new ones added every week but I'm just not sure. People seem to have info on upcoming Xbox Live games so getting info like that will build the anticipation.
    QFT. I would appreciate if Nintendo follow Microsoft's example by letting gamers know via a press release on update directly through VC.

Oh, another classic game they've gotta hook up with online multiplayer -- Tetris.
    And it's odd that they launched VC without hooking us up with Super Mario Bros. , Kid Icarus, Metroid and Excitebike. Hopefully the light gun will launch by Christmas so I can play Hogan's Alley and Duck Hunt again.

Yoshi: Forgot about that... shucks.

Finch: LOL @ "vaseline vision".

6. All I want is Super Metroid. That game has become increasingly difficult to find since the GC Metroids were released, and I've never had the chance to pick it up. I figure its just a matter of time...

Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    !!!!!!! I might have to D/L this.......is there a better TG-16 bomberman I should wait for instead?
    God damned noob. Bomberman 94 is Mega Bomberman, which is better than Bomberman 93.

8. I looked through it but don't have any "Wii Points" yet. Maybe later.

Mario Kart 64 and rumored online play, pls.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    God damned noob. Bomberman 94 is Mega Bomberman, which is better than Bomberman 93.
    I guess cock isn't the only subject you're an expert in after all...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    I looked through it but don't have any "Wii Points" yet. Maybe later.

Mario Kart 64 and rumored online play, pls.
    You know you're supposed to buy the points, right?