Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBox Nation...Awesome

1. Hmmmmmmm...

Grammatical errors aside, I dig XBN magazine more then any other publication on the market.
    OXM is rich man's Playstation magazine. How many issues can they possibly have an article about Halo? Get off it, I say.

I've stated my feelings about PLAY several times, in multiple threads, yet I continue to purchase it. I'll just shut my hypocritical mouth. Ahem...Despair, what's on the new cover?

Red Terrier, thank you for the wishes. I scored some lovely Evangelion swag, and Elaine gave me a pre-order for Eternal Darkness. Now if I could only get her to play with me (I just set myself up for some major humiliation with that last line).

zidane747 Guest

Re: Hmmmmmmm...

Originally posted by BEBOPlover
    Now if I could only get her to play with me .

Well, I'm sure once she sees your short joystick, she might run. Be sure to have her "blow" your controller socket before you "plug it in".....are we still talking about games?

3. . I miss Daily radar. One of the few sites that was as big as ign, and also free. Its death really came out of left field.

the only reason i miss daily radar is penny arcade had some hilarious strips that absolutely trashed ever editor.

by the way, for everyone that lives under rocks and/or other large, blunt objects that restrict them from having access/knowledge of the great and the better :

www.penny-arcade.com the bestest most fantabulous game related webcomic ever, go back about 200 comics to find the DR stuff.

4. Originally posted by Videodrone
    they did put panzer on the front...BUT...it's ZD...there is always a hidden motive with those guys
    Yeah, to make money. The bastards.

5. Originally posted by LittleEric

the only reason i miss daily radar is penny arcade had some hilarious strips that absolutely trashed ever editor.

by the way, for everyone that lives under rocks and/or other large, blunt objects that restrict them from having access/knowledge of the great and the better :

www.penny-arcade.com the bestest most fantabulous game related webcomic ever, go back about 200 comics to find the DR stuff.
    I guess you haven't seen the NEW, "bestest" game related comic around. Check the link in my sig...