Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: GBA Wrap-Up: GameBoy <Random Adjective>

1. I sure hope Nintendo releases GBA games to the Virtual Console someday...

Who's willing to bet the next Nintendo portable will be called the "Game Boy DS"? The GB name is too valuable to let die.

I hope the dual screen shit goes to hell where it belongs and the next portable is just called Game Boy <insert stupid adjective here>.

3. Nah, it'll be called the Jms. Nintendo-Kearney & Co. Presents: the Fantabulous Hoffenpepper Explosiomatron.

4. I don't mind the Dual Screen stuff, but I don't see the need to implement it again. It was a cool idea and it's brought it's share of fun gimicky gameplay, but I hope they just don't make another one.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    There were remakes?
    Not remakes, but you know what I mean.
    All is well.

6. New games in the series?

7. Changed the name, I think most of the end of a console etc was Wrap-Up so I thought I'd follow suit and use Yoshi's joke.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Rama, you're pretty much the only person I've ever heard about that actually played multiplayer in GBA games.
    it's important to me. myself and my other gaming friends are allways looking for something to play together. + it just gets on my nerves when reviewers totally neglect checking out the multiplayer mode when reviewing games for the gba....mostly battle network.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I hope the dual screen shit goes to hell where it belongs and the next portable is just called Game Boy <insert stupid adjective here>.
    How about Game Boy Yoshi-Love?

10. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    New games in the series?
    Yeah, that's pretty much it. Either way, they're pretty good games for a run through, and even though I didn't think they'd be as good as the originals I was still a bit disappointed.
    All is well.