Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: GBA Wrap-Up: GameBoy <Random Adjective>

1. No love for Kururin Paradise?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tsubaki View Post
    Klonoa Empire of Dreams - great puzzle platformer. more about brain power than reflex.
    have you played any of the other gba klonoa's? i loved klonoa 2 and i'd like to know if they are worth tracking down.

3. I enjoyed both of the US-released gba Klonoas. The second one gets really difficult/annoying if you're trying to be complete about it.
    Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by rama View Post
    have you played any of the other gba klonoa's? i loved klonoa 2 and i'd like to know if they are worth tracking down.
    I have Klonoa 2 GBA (the other one is an RPG, no?), but I haven't opened it yet. Did you mean you played the PS2 Klonoa 2? The gba ones are more puzzle-y than the console versions.

5. The 3rd gba Klonoa was a j-only action rpg. From everything i've read, it sucks hard.
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by kuro View Post
    This is my GBA collection, I recommend just a bout everything on there, with a few exceptions. Like the first KoF was meh, the Gunstar and Guardian Heroes remakes are only good for one play through really, and Dokapon didn't hold my interest for too long.
    Good list, except you bought all that Pokeman crap.

7. I thought the first GBA Klonoa was better than the sequel. I liked the horizontal snowboard stages of the first a lot more than the "3D" ones of the second.

8. So I picked up a Game Boy Player today for $10 at Lamestop.

I tried some regular Game Boy games (Turtles III and Metroid II), and both of them have screen tearing and big time slowdown. Funny that the Super Game Boy for SNES plays those old GB games better than a Gamecube.

At least GBA games seem to run alright. I never realized how shitty the GBA port of Final Fantasy IV was until I put it side by side with the SNES cart.

Does anyone have that "SNES" style Gamecube controller? Is it any good with the Game Boy Player?

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    That's in my list of the must avoid.
    Retarded.

Boktai 1 and 2
    Kingdom Hearts: CoM
    Mega Man Zero 1-4
    Mega Man Battle Network 1-100
    Densetsu no Stafi 1-3
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Ctrl-F turned up no mention of Konami's Krazy Racers. Thread fail.