Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Top 10 Xbox 360 Exclusive Games

1. Your Top 10 Xbox 360 Exclusive Games

Doesn't have to be single titled games if it's from the same series like Halo or Gears although if you liked just a specific iteration that's fine too. Some of these I haven't admittedly played but judging from critical opinion are for the most part worth getting.

In no particular order:

1) Forza 4/Horizon

2) Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts

3) Project Gotham 4

4) Crackdown/Crackdown 2

5) Shadow Complex

6) Lost Odyssey

7) Tales of Vesperia (Out on PS3 only as import)

8) Halo series

9) Gears of War series

10) Infinite Undiscovery

Other Xbox exclusive games worth noting:

Project Sylpheed

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation

Additional disc based exclusives: Akai Katana, Deathsmiles, Dodonpachi Resurrection, Espgaluda II, Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets, Mushihime-sama Futari, Blue Dragon, Beautiful Katamari, Dead Rising, Ninja Gaiden II, Fable Anniversary, Fable II, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise, Kameo: Elements of Power, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, Naruto: The Broken Bond, Halo Wars, Rockstar's Table Tennis, Saints Row.

XBLA: Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2, Charlie Murder, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Dead Rising 2: Case West, The Dishwasher Vampire Smile, Banjo Kazooie HD, Banjo Tooie HD, Battleblock Theater, Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury, Rez HD, 'Splosion Man, Snoopy Flying Ace, Crimson Alliance, Happy Wars, Hydro Thunder Hurricane, Vigilante 8, Perfect Dark HD, Radiant Silvergun HD, Guardian Heroes HD, Doritos Crash Course 1 & 2, Trouble Witches Neo, Undertow, ilomilo.

Console Exclusives (also available on PC but not on PS3): State of Decay, Dust: An Elysian Tail, The Last Remnant, Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Deadlight, Ninja Blade, The Witcher 2 Assassin's of Kings: Enhanced Edition, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Ikaruga HD, Ms. Splosion Man, Splinter Cell Conviction, Fable III, Mark of the Ninja, Iron Brigade, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Trials HD, Monaco: What's Yours is Mine, Trials: Evolution.
    Last edited by Will; 27 Jan 2014 at 12:39 AM.

1 through X: Cave ports
    X+1 through 10: Gears of War

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    1 through X: Cave ports
    X+1 through 10: Gears of War
    Haha nice list.

Which games were the Cave ports? I'm also interested in Project Sylpheed, a lot of reviews are down on the game but I kind of don't get why given how great it looks and it seems like a fun 3D shooter similar to Starfox.

4. Half of those are coming to PC

Microsoft has really shitty exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Haha nice list.

Which games were the Cave ports?
    Death Smiles 1-2, a couple Do Don Pachis, Mushihimesama Futari v1.5, Muchi Muchi Pork / Pink Sweets, etc. I couldn't remember exactly how many there were, thus the X.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Half of those are coming to PC

Microsoft has really shitty exclusives.
    Which ones?

7. No love for Too Human?

Ninja Gaiden 2 counts as an exclusive, I think.

There are a few others that had fans, like Culdcept Saga, Viva Pinata, and Ace Combat 6. The first Saints Row was an exclusive. And Fable 2 could kind of be considered a videogame.

edit: Trials HD/Evo are coming to PC this month. I don't know of any others from that list.

8. Trials HD/Evolution, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Halo series

Are all in the Steam database and the Splosion Man devs have hinted at bringing the games over to Steam too.

9. didn't gears of war get a really half-baked pc port