Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uhf

1. Uhf

One of the funniest and most underrated movies is out now on DVD. I don't know how many of you have seen it before, but I suggest you check it out. It's got some of the most hilarious scenes of all time. It's not for everybody, but if you're into "Weird" Al humor it's defenitely a must see. Don't watch it expecting anything but "stupid" comedy (stupid in a good way). Some scenes that stand out in my mind are Raul's Wild Kingdom (today we're teaching poodles how to fly) and Conan the Librarian ("Don't you know the duey decimal system?!").

Funny Movie a cult classic. I liked the Movie Spoofs they were good. I saw the Behind the Music on Wierd Al and how this film almost killed his career and how it it bombed going up against Batman.

Korian

3. Conan The Librarian

Must buy the DVD!!!

"It takes these little ants hours and hours to build all these precise tunnels....AND THEY GET REALLY MAD WHEN I DO THIS!!!"

5. Well, Never heard about this movie But now I wanna see it

Play also has article about it in the current issue. It says that it comes to dvd this September.

6. Originally posted by Despair
    Play also has article about it in the current issue. It says that it comes to dvd this September.
    It came out last week and only goes for 10 bucks.

7. NICE!!! This movie only exists in my collection as a copy on Beta. One of the funniest movies ever! The guy with the machine gun shooting at "Rambo" was just too much!

8. ...

"You are so Stupid!"

This is easily one of the funniest movies of all time. I plan on picking it up later this month...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

9. ... great movie... absolutely hilarious...

especially this: