Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006-07 NCAA Basketball

2006-07 NCAA Basketball

Noone made this thread yet?

Butler has been having a dream month, and upsets were flowing like water during feast week.

It's been a fun month so far, and I'm finally feeling like a Maryland team is legit. Maryland won the CvC Classic 2 weeks ago after owning St. Johns and beating Michigan St., and just beat Illinois to break the longest non-conference home winning streak in the NCAA to go 8-0 and put the ACC up 2-0 in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. The Maryland freshman are looking really, really good... especially after the show Vasquez just put on with Ibekwe out and Strawberry having a bad night.

Should be an interesting year...and hopefully MD can stay in the rankings and finally make an NCAA tourny.

Also. OSU - UNC is going to be a fucking great game tomorrow... I'm really looking forward to it. Weird that 1 poll has OSU at 1, and the other at 3 though. Diff's UCLA is meh.

2. Wake me up in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    Wake me up in March.
    Sounds like something a Michigan fan would say.

4. Confirmed

5. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    Wake me up in March.
    Same here.

I dunno why you guys don't like Feast Week, and especially conference play. Such fun times.

Basketball might matter when football is over. As usual, I will root against every ACC team unless they are playing each other. Then I will root for the upset.

Purdue just finished a great win over UVA, and the UNC-OSU game is all I expected it to be.

I wish OSU had their stud freshman center so that we could really see what they have.

Also, I want the ACC to sign up for the football version of the challenge so they can go 0-11.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I wish OSU had their stud freshman center so that we could really see what they have.

Also, I want the ACC to sign up for the football version of the challenge so they can go 0-11.
    Confirmed. With Oden, It's a blowout.