Page 3 of 333 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MMA Discussion Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    Here is a link to the 60 minutes clip that was just on recently about MMA. It's a really well done clip and worth the few minutes it takes to watch.

It's still so crazy how far and how fast all of this stuff has come.

A few years ago I thought all that "wrestling on the ground crap" was totally lame looking and BS as I happily took my kung fu...

Now I'm giving submission wrestling private lessons.

Crazy.
    My boy Renzo!!!! He taught me BJJ!!! Thanks, I missed this.

Just watched it. That was a FANTASTIC article. Thanks.

2. HAHAH SUPER AMERICRAN SROOMO ACTIONO!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    My boy Renzo!!!! He taught me BJJ!!!
    For a second I thought you said he taught you BJs.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Just got an email from the UFC saying Jens Pulver and BJ Penn are the season 5 coaches and Inside the UFC will have a “major announcement” about the season tonight at midnight.

5. Interesting choices for coaches.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Penn is an amazing talent but I don't know how much he has to teach. He's a natural and I don't think he's ever had to work hard at fighting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    Just got an email from the UFC saying Jens Pulver and BJ Penn are the season 5 coaches and Inside the UFC will have a “major announcement” about the season tonight at midnight.
    The major announcement was that the coaches will fight on the Ultimate Finale, which is intriguing, since it could sell PPVs. Here's a best of Pride '06 highlight video - www.megaupload.com/?d=47W25QQ4 - it's about 400 MB.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 22 Dec 2006 at 05:47 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. The finale needs more joe lauzon IMO.

9. UFC 67 is the debut of CroCop and Quinton Jackson as well as having the GSP/Sera and Silva/Lutter. nice fucking card already.

10. Well, now it's 2-0 Liddell. I predicted a TKO and that's that happened. Sorry, Tito, but you don't appear to be able to beat a guy that you can't take down.

Leben lost again, but I have to at least respect the guy for passing out instead of tapping. Kid might be stupid, but at least he's tough.

Griffin's starting his downward slide, it appears.

Nice to see Andre back.

And a big at the signing of Cro Cop. Can't wait for the next PPV for his debut.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 Jan 2007 at 03:21 PM.