Page 1 of 333 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MMA Discussion Thread

1. Ninja Official MMA Discussion Thread

Yeah, to kick it off right, here is a highlight vid of the MMA sensation Yoshihiro Akiyama fresh off of his K-1 Heroes GP win.

Judo Champion -> MMA Champion

2. Tito Ortiz was on Howard Stern this morning promoting his PPV match with Chuck Liddell. Tito talked about his hardships growing up and getting into MMA, Robin made him take his shirt off so she could check out his bod, and Stern mostly asked questions about what it's like to bang Jenna Jameson.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Slick vid.

Lots of mma news from my gym.

Eric "Ravishing Red" Shafer fights Mike Bisping (winner of the ultimate fighter) at UFC66.

Another one of our guys is fighting for the XFO 135 pound belt in a few days, which will be his second belt he holds.

There is a grappling tourney going on in chicago this weekend, I might go down and compete if I decide not to be lazy haha.

Also, I learned the SWEETEST sacrifice throw recently. I should take a vid of me busting it out a few times and post it. So slick.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    Also, I learned the SWEETEST sacrifice throw recently. I should take a vid of me busting it out a few times and post it. So slick.
    Come to the 2007 Arnold and try that throw on ME, you pussy!!!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I am eagerly awaiting Bisping's real UFC debut. He has so much potential IMO.

I am now off to find another sweet highlight to post here.

6. Found one. Not the best, but it has the Wes Sims slam in it. It is a flash-based vid.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsc02_101

Lots of Non Pride or UFC clips, so new stuff to most. Bodog Fight, Jungle Fight, etc.

7. Oh, I just had to post, in Bully, the fighting is great and funny at the same time. You can mount and pound people out, but sometimes a kid in the background yells "Do an armbar". Hilarious.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Found one. Not the best, but it has the Wes Sims slam in it.
    The powerbomb in the beginning? I don't think it was quite as nasty as the one Sapp hit Nog with (and nothing is as bad as the suplex Randleman did to Fedor) but that was still pretty vicious.

The slam Gilbert Melendez hit on the Japanese guy out of the omoplata was fucking crazy.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I am eagerly awaiting Bisping's real UFC debut. He has so much potential IMO.

I am now off to find another sweet highlight to post here.
    I hope my boy ravishing red chokes him out!

What's kinda funny is my wife really liked Bisping from TUF, so she was bummed one of our guys was fighting him.

We shall see how it goes on the 30th.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    I hope my boy ravishing red chokes him out!
    Hope is all you shall have! Bisping looks like he could be pretty awesome, far and away the best fighter in season 4 of TUF.