Page 330 of 333 FirstFirst ... 316326328329330331332 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3330

Thread: Official MMA Discussion Thread

1. Ouch, she got pounded.

2. I don't know why they set her up with Amanda Nunes right away. I mean, I KNOW, but I don't know. She should have fought some tomato cans along the way.

3. Nah, if they fed her someone super-easy after the pounding she took she would have looked just as bad.

Unfortunately, after getting her ass handed to her by a good striker, she came out the same exact way a year later against a better striker and lost even faster. From what I've read she didn't change anything about her training at all.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. LOL

5. holy shit lol

6. I hope Rousey keeps fighting. 2 losses in a row shouldn't negate all of her previous work, she's always fun to watch even when she's losing. She has to get it out of her head that she's a boxer though, it's crazy that her camp has convinced her to stand toe to toe with some of the best female strikers ever, she's a fucking olympic judoka.

7. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    I hope Rousey keeps fighting. 2 losses in a row shouldn't negate all of her previous work, she's always fun to watch even when she's losing. She has to get it out of her head that she's a boxer though, it's crazy that her camp has convinced her to stand toe to toe with some of the best female strikers ever, she's a fucking olympic judoka.
    I think that somewhere along the line she got it in her head that she was a great striker. Laila Ali called her out as not being a great striker, about a year before she got embarrassed by Holly Holm. I think she got it in her head that she was a good striker, when she beat a great MMA striker(Bethe Correia) at her own game in UFC 190.

8. Last edited by Dolemite; 01 Jan 2017 at 09:35 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. McGregor vs Mayweather is set for August 26th.

http://www.espn.com/

http://www.espn.com/mma/
    Last edited by gamevet; 14 Jun 2017 at 11:36 PM.