Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbo

XBLA-exclusive can lick my b-hole. I don't care how good it is, PC or fuck off.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    XBLA-exclusive can lick my b-hole. I don't care how good it is, PC or fuck off.
    Yeah, yeah, but even you have to realize doing PC simultaneous is just asking for piracy to cut into you. Do a PC port in 3-4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Yeah, yeah, but even you have to realize doing PC simultaneous is just asking for piracy to cut into you. Do a PC port in 3-4 months.
    Oh, I absolutely understand, and I know that almost all these games do get ported in short order. For some reason I thought they said this will be XBL exclusive, though (for whatever 'exclusive' has been worth for the past few years)..

Really, though, I'm just pissed 'cause I wanna to play this shit now, as it seems to be just what I'm in the mood for.

4. I don't think they have an exclusivity agreement, I think they're just a very very small team that focused on one platform and left it incidentally exclusive. I'm not positive on that, but that's the impression I got.

EDIT: Just read the announcement press release, and they allude to "other consoles" down the line, so yeah, not "real" exclusive.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 21 Jul 2010 at 12:45 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    (for whatever 'exclusive' has been worth for the past few years)..
    The PSN Exclusive Scott Pilgrim game is exclusive for a mind boggling 14 days.

6. this looks great. does genesis aladin count as an edge grabber?

Quote Originally Posted by rama View Post
    this looks great. does genesis aladin count as an edge grabber?
    No. Quit acting out.

8. So, does anyone have a time frame that Limbo will be live-exclusive? I wanna Steam the shit out of that game.

9. There's at least a 30 day exclusivity window for these summer games.

10. Is this the one that's an hour long?