Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbo

It's the one that's fifteen dollars.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It's the one that's fifteen dollars.
    This is all anyone needs to know about it.

The trial is pretty good. Maybe I can talk Rebecca into buying it...

I like it but I don't $15 like it. I'll wait for the inevitable PC version.

5. Planet-xbox review says it's 5-6 hours long, which I'm okay with for $15

6. 5-6 is pushing it, I'd say it was 3-4. It really should have been $10. Amazing game, great art and atmosphere but it's really short.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Out of This World and Heart of Darkness were like 30 minutes. I'm fine with the length.

8. Maybe on subsequent playthroughs when you knew exactly what to do, but I'm quite both those games took me several hours my first (only) time through.

Anyway, I'm okay with $15 I guess if the experience is high quality enough and it's not a port. Braid for instance was worth every penny.

9. I think it is worth it. I've already enjoyed it more than some movies I've paid to see in the theaters and I'm only half way through. If you count popcorn and a coke this game is cheaper than seeing a movie in the evening.

I beat it in 2 hours. It's pretty awesome, and it's unlikely you'll get all the achievements on your first time through. Are there multiple endings?