Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1424262728

Thread: Console Wars

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Probably should be Lamda Omega Lamda, but that was still the best post on the page.
    Nah, neither really directly translates to "o", so they're both acceptable.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    Energizer 2500 rechargeable AA's. They're having a huge sale on them at Target, you can get 16 of them plus a charger for under $30. I got a travel charger and 4 of them for $10 (I only have 2 Wiimotes).
    That would be a great deal if I lived in America. But it would also be a terrible deal because I would be living in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    Energizer 2500 rechargeable AA's. They're having a huge sale on them at Target, you can get 16 of them plus a charger for under $30. I got a travel charger and 4 of them for $10 (I only have 2 Wiimotes).
    Just curious, I know nothing about rechargable batteries, are 2500's the best on the market?
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax View Post
    Just curious, I know nothing about rechargable batteries, are 2500's the best on the market?
    They're the best in the inexpensive range of the market. You can get 2700 and 3000 rated rechargeables but they usually cost a lot more. Most rechargeables are 1900-2300, so 2500 for the same price is really great. The average non-rechargeable that we're all used to is 1500, to give you an idea of the kind of life 2500's will give you per charge.

Yeah! it'll give you 1000 more arbitrary units!

6. It's probably mAh, which essentially the life of the battery.
    A battery rated at 3000 should last twice as long as one rated at 1500.
    It's not quite that simple when comparing alkalines to rechargeables, though.

7. Just don't get Ni-Cd batteries.

What you want are Nickel Metal Hydride.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Probably should be Lamda Omega Lamda, but that was still the best post on the page.
    www.lambda-omega-lambda.com

That rocks.