1. Crappy sketch pad
    The Quitter (Pekar )
    Promethea vol. 5
    Bleach vol. 15
    Eyeshield 21 vol. 10
    Deathnote vol. 8
    Boogiepop VS Imaginator II
    Boogiepop Dual vol. 1

2. I hadn't been to the comic shop for a couple months so I picked up my bag there. 3 months worth of Fables (including new Hardcover), New Avengers, Civil War #5 (shouldn't this be done by now?), Hellblazer, Mouse Guard, Captain America, X Factor, Exiles, Batman, Nextwave, JLA, Exterminators, Testament, DMZ, Iron Fist, Desolation Jones, Eternals. ~$120 after discount.

Browsing around the flea market I picked up a huge Walter Simonson Thor run, Grendel War Child 1-10, Give Me Liberty, and Martha Washington Goes to War. $43. Sucky thing is that I already owned all of these at one time, but ex wife trashed my over 5000 book collection.

Then went to another comic shop and grabbed the last two months of The Boys, Daredevil, Union Jack, Stan Lee meets Doom, Soul Searchers and Co., Midnighter, and more Thor back issues to fill out the run. $75.

No games this week, I'll be too busy reading.

3. Quote Originally Posted by JesusC View Post
    Browsing around the flea market I picked up a huge Walter Simonson Thor run, Grendel War Child 1-10, Give Me Liberty, and Martha Washington Goes to War. $43. Sucky thing is that I already owned all of these at one time, but ex wife trashed my over 5000 book collection.
    Ouch.

4. Picked up Preacher Volumes 3-6, Pink Floyd The Wall DVD (I have never seen this) and Clerks 2 DVD.

5. Some more clothes from Aeropastel. <3 that Google checkout on top of a 50% off sale.

6. Quote Originally Posted by JesusC View Post
    but ex wife trashed my over 5000 book collection.
    Over the past year I've heard dozens of stories about women destroying/stealing property as a means by which to, appparently, make themselves feel better about a broken relationship. What's up with that shit?

Bought King Kong 360, used. Meh.

7. what can i say, women are retarded.

8. If you would've slapped her here and there, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JesusC View Post
    what can i say, women are retarded.
    QFT

10. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Over the past year I've heard dozens of stories about women destroying/stealing property as a means by which to, appparently, make themselves feel better about a broken relationship. What's up with that shit?
    Because by that point they know material goods are more highly coveted then they are. The same reason they'll try to sabotage a guy's next relationship if he was stupid enough to try and remain friends afterwards.