Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: December

1. Picked up Gunpey PSP on a whim. I'm not even a big Mizuguchi fan. Also got YI2 DS and Tales of Legendia.

I'm making a prediction that I will get Metal Slug Anthology-if it ever actually comes out.

I think I'll go get Twilight Princess tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. Xbox 360 at the end of the month, a trip to Osaka and women... that's all I can afford to buy this month.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    That's a box. I only need one.

I thought you have a large extended family.

5. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post
    Samsung 42 in DLP for the gameroom
    The weaker side of me is telling me to buy a plasma and jettison one of my LCD's...

6. Tapeworm medecine for my dog. November was my Xmas, so everything else I buy this month will be for family with all xmas earnings going into the bank.

I'm really tempted to buy a can of dip, but I told myself I'd quit. Never knew addictions could suck so hard.

7. You should reward yourself with for not buying dip with some cocaine.
    Donk

8. Just in time for Christmas!

3 discs yay

bride of no no shirt

9. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post
    Samsung 42 in DLP for the gameroom

How is it? I was looking to get a new TV for my gameroom (replace the small LCD HDTV I have) and the Samsung was a nice price. I can't decided if I should go with one now or wait a few more months and get a 1080p TV when they drop in price.

Anyway my goodies since the last update:

a gift from a secret santa (my GF is overjoyed, my grandmother not so much because I opened it in front of her not knowing what it was )

haul of the month. Got a call from Gamestop yesterday that they got in some Wii Classic controllers as promo items. He traded it in so I could come pick it up for $15.00. Sweet in itself but I get it home and inside the box was a card with 7500 wii points on it! A Classic controller + $75 worth of Wii pts for $15

If you don't like my posts click here