Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: December

1. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    - FREE Concert tickets for Multicultural Music Group w/Eddie Palmieri, Notch, Victor Manuelle (hosted Latin Grammys), Herman Olivera, La Bruja (I think only hispanic people will know these people..I'm not even one. I'm asian)
    When and where is this show? It sounds like tons of fun.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Actually, three. Super Star Soldier, Ecco the Dolphin, and Golden Axe.
    Was going to post that. Of course, they're on the Sega Genesis collection for $4 more, with a ton of other games that are actually worth playing. Silly Sega, when will you ever learn?
    Donk

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    When and where is this show? It sounds like tons of fun.
    You fucker! I tried calling you and your phone is disconnected. Its at the Hammerstein Ballroom. Concert is today (12/1) at 8pm. I think we still have tickets left. They're $35, 45, 55, up to $85 tickets.

If you're interested, let me know ASAP

4. Dude, my phone number is the same lol. I haven't changed it in three years. But if it's tonight I can't make it. I already have plans. FUCK I would've loved this too.

5. Maybe I dialed the wrong number? The concert is a mix of Salsa and Jazz. None of that reggaeton shit. Although La Bruja and Notch are singing together..I would like to see that. Not to mention a 27 piece orchestra.

6. Damn man, I'd love to go but I made plans with my friend today and she's bringing me some chick to flirt up. If I didn't enjoy hookups so much I'd go. ~ Thanks for thinking of me though ~

7. dyne get =D

Click for full size

8. I want one! For $435..I'll take it.

9. Gradius V (ps2)

10. Picked up 2 copies of Enchanted Arm for 360. I don't even have a 360, but one is a gift, the other I will keep until I get one.

Oh, they are $9.99 at TRU (at least the one in Times Sq NYC).