Thread: FS/T: PSP Value Pack w/ Case, Games, etc.

Chicken FS/T: PSP Value Pack w/ Case, Games, etc.

I have a PSP Value Pack for sale or trade. It includes everything from the original launch package, including the 32MB Memory Stick, wrist strap, sampler UMD, Spider-Man UMD, AC cords, headphones, and slip case. It also includes a 2 year replacement plan from Best Buy which still has about 4 months left on it (03/24/04). In addition, I will include a Sony brand 1GB Memory Stick and the pictured Sony brand case, which I feel is the best one out there. It holds 6 UMDs, the system, the AC cords, and the headphones. Finally, the system is also equipped with the official Capcom d-pad that came with preorders of SFA3M.

I also have the following games in perfect shape:

Darkstalkers
    Death, Jr.
    Gradius Collection
    Hot Shots Golf
    Lumines
    Mega Man: Powered Up
    Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel
    Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
    Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

I am willing to sell/trade the games with or without the system, and the bigger package you build, the bigger discount I will give.

As far as trades go, I am interested in 360 games/accessories, PC Engine CDs, and a Wii console.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 02 Dec 2006 at 12:24 PM.

PCE CDs, hrm. You wouldn't have any interest in Dracula X would you?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Yes, actually. I had vowed to never get another Duo, so I thought I would never need it again, but my soft-modded Xbox has convinvced me otherwise. Let's take it to PMs, but hopefully we can work something out.

4. What 360 games were you interested in?

GohanX got it already, unless you are just looking for games.

6. Oh sorry, no just looking for the system.