Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 most rediculous metal album covers

1. 10 most rediculous metal album covers

I found this Stuff article funny because I actually own some of these albums: http://www.stuffmagazine.com/article...x.aspx?id=1414 who here saw what they expected on the list?
    Last edited by Nick; 05 Dec 2006 at 05:35 PM.

shitty album covers is part of the fun.

3. I would expect the Exodus art and it is the worst. There are too many bad, tacky metal covers to list. The worst one in my collection: Absu - The Sun of Tiphareth. The following two albums have nice covers. I like good covers.

4. Wow. those Pantera ones are SCREAMINGLY GAY.

Oh well, we can forgive them for those after making Vulgar Display of Power.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    no

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    Wow. those Pantera ones are SCREAMINGLY GAY.

http://www.anus.com/etc/dimebag/

etc.

7. LOL I love when they were glam rock. That shit is an endless abyss of laffos.

8. Fuck this thread title.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. Quote Originally Posted by Stibbons View Post
    Fuck this thread title.

10. The worst I own is Gamma Ray: Blast from the Past, but it's the back cover art that really seals that one. Excelsis: Kurt of Koppigen is pretty lame too (the art).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gamma-bkblast.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	21943  
    Last edited by Tracer; 06 Dec 2006 at 11:29 PM.
    o_O