Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh banned again

1. Josh banned again

Just wondering what sparked the newest time out.

After that hit and run thread I was just starting to understand all the like for the man.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 06 Dec 2006 at 11:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. can we ban people for asking this every time a well known poster gets banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

3. There was a thread before about someone getting banned and people suggested a "freshly banned" thread and Nick just said to come in and ask. And thus here we are.

Though if I had known it would have bothered you so much I wouldn't have waited this long to make one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. It's a crackdown. They're taking all our best. Watch your back, no one is safe.

5. You're just fine.

6. First they came for Marwan but I was not a Nazi so I did not speak out. Then they came for Yoshi and the conservatives but I was not one of them, so I did not speak out. Then they came for Josh but I was not a troll so I did not speak out. And when they came for me, there was no one left to speak out for me.
    Last edited by Calliander; 06 Dec 2006 at 02:08 AM.

7. Speak all you want, it's obvious that the mods, er gods, aren't listening.

8. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Speak all you want, it's obvious that the mods, er gods, aren't listening.
    Ban please.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. Quote Originally Posted by Stibbons View Post
    Ban please.
    It's okay that no one loves you. Really. You'll find someone or something someday.

10. laff.

OMG JOSH CANT COME OUT TO PLAY, HE'S GROUNDED!
    I'd put money down that if anybody in this thread got banned he wouldn't care, so you shouldn't either.