Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is the Best 360 deal right now?

1. Yeah what is that from?

Is it wrong to feel slightly aroused?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. I know we've got some nugga's living near microcenters. If the deal is really that good, get one of these bitches to ship it to you.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I don't know if EB is still running this deal, but a couple weeks ago you could buy a 360 and would receive a free year warranty and a copy of CoD 2.

4. LOL. I think I know where my friend scored his "deal" from now.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. Call of Duty 2 and a warranty on a sure-to-be-faulty system > football game.

Sorry Nick.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor View Post
    Yeah what is that from?

Is it wrong to feel slightly aroused?

Its from Metalocalypse.

Its Doctor Rockso, the rock and roll Clown. He Does Cocaine.

Last edited by Wildkat; 07 Dec 2006 at 11:08 AM.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

7. The best deal I've seen for the 360 starts on 12/17 at TRU, and is for a premium system with a $100 gift card. The Microcenter $100 mail-in-rebate for both the core and premium systems is still going, and will extend until the 31st of December, so if you've got one of those nearby, you might want to give that deal a shot.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 08 Dec 2006 at 04:38 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan