Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is the Best 360 deal right now?

1. Where is the Best 360 deal right now?

Well the time has come, and the money is available. I am about to finally get my ass a 360.

Anyone know who has the best deal right now? Fat Wallet and slickdeals have nothing listed, CAG has something at "Microcenter" but there arent any in the Northeast..

Anyone know what the chain stores are packing-in right now if anything?
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    Well the time has come, and the money is available. I am about to finally get my ass a 360.

Anyone know who has the best deal right now? Fat Wallet and slickdeals have nothing listed, CAG has something at "Microcenter" but there arent any in the Northeast..

Anyone know what the chain stores are packing-in right now if anything?
    I recall that in my local Circuit City (NJ), they were offering Project Gotham Racing 3 for free with a purchase of an Xbox 360.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

3. microcenter ownz joo

there is this one at TRU though
    http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...uid=0&t=387214

4. the 10% has expired. with it, thats a kick-ass deal.

I just know like a month after I get mine MS is going to drop the price.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

Buy it from Amazon and get free shipping, no tax, cash in Nick's pocket and best of all, FREE MADDEN.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    the 10% has expired. with it, thats a kick-ass deal.

I just know like a month after I get mine MS is going to drop the price.
    In case you didn't see it the last post in that thread gives a new code. I didn't try it out though.

7. Yeah, its down too.

Id love to buy the Amazon one and help Nick, but I couldn't give less a shit about madden. I'd much rather have PGR3

Why don't you just spit in his daughter's face?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

9. Word on the street (actually NeoGAF) is that if you buy a 360 at Toys R Us between 12/17-12/24, you get a $100 Gift Card free.

Wildkat...your avatar and sig. Best ever. Wow.
    I took all your French Toast.