Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buffy Season 8

1. Buffy Season 8

TV Guide interviews Joss Whedon

Basically, we're getting season 8 of Buffy in the form of a monthly comic starting in March. He says it's going to last between 25 and 30 issues and take place right where season 7 of Buffy ended. Joss will be writing at least the first and last 4 issues.

Here's the 4 sample pages included in the article...

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Space Slayer?

I think I'll hide this from the wife until the inevitable trade paperback is released.

4. Buffy+space= a terrible idea, and I like both buffy and sci-fi a whole lot.

5. You guys do realize that this has nothing to do with space, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I think I'll hide this from the wife until the inevitable trade paperback is released.
    TPB's are generaly 4-7 issues collected. So this will end up being 4 TPBs, minimum.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Boo, Hiss.

7. That art is terrible. Robobo level bad (okay so that's exaggerating, but it's close).
    Time for a change

8. It's definitely Robobo level bad though. Stop going soft on things (I'm sure there's a mom pun in that last sentence somewhere).
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Angel is better than Buffy, anyway. They should finally close the monsterfuck of a cliffhanger in the series finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Angel is better than Buffy, anyway.