Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot fuzz

1. Raspberry Hot fuzz

I searched and didn't see any threads for this flick, which surprised me cause I thought there were some Shaun of the Dead fans here.

Oh well, this is another flick made by the same people and stars some of the same people at Shaun of the dead. The story is about this super cop in a major crime city, who gets transferred to a sleepy no crime town. The reason for the transfer is because he was making the other policemen look bad heh. So now he has to adjust to the slow pace of the town....untill some strange murders start taking place.

The trailers look pretty funny and looks like it may be a nice movie like Shaun of the Dead. Here's a link to some trailers Hot fuzz trailers

2. I think this looks really good. I liked Shaun of the Dead so I'll definately check this out.

3. This looks awesome! Definitely going to see this.

4. Bring the noise.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

5. A DVD purchase for sure.

6. This movie really looks to be toeing the line between satire and becoming the very thing that it attempts to parody

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    This movie really looks to be toeing the line between satire and becoming the very thing that it attempts to parody
    ...like Shaun of the Dead?

8. you know what?

simon pegg dropkicking that old woman in the trailer sold me this movie

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    This movie really looks to be toeing the line between satire and becoming the very thing that it attempts to parody
    That's exactly what Shaun of the Dead is like. I think that is what these movies shoot for...

10. I dunno, did Shaun ever actually try to be scary?