Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardest feat that you've beaten...

zidane747 Guest

Hardest feat that you've beaten...

You know, the achievement that made you an uber-sausage, hardcore to the max?(okay, maybe not ^_^). Name it and describe it. For me, it was beating Hard Mode of DMC with ONLY the Force Edge and Ebony & Ivory, using no continues. Soon I'll do that with DMD mode. Now, your turn.

2. getting to the last stages of ninja gaiden 2 and 3 without using any continues. i woulda beat part 3 without continuing, but the final stage is so long that by the time i got to the last boss the friggin' time limit ran out.

3. Finishing Super Gn'G on SNES with no continues.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. I've had various runs on games where I didn't lose any lives, or achieved (what I thought) were pretty high scores. But hardest feat? I don't know. Maybe I'll go with simply beating Chakan, which I found to be a very difficult game towards the end. Many frustrating tries, and after beating it once, I never bothered to ever try again.

It ain't much, but I did play straight through Kirby's Dream Land for GB on one life some years back.

I also pretty much have all of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 memorized, I found a "hold forward and jump at the right time" trick that gets me through Act 1-2 in a about 45 seconds including the boss.

6. Beating both Nes and Snes Battletoads games.

Being able to beat all 3 Ninja Gaiden games without dying. I have them memorized that much.

Beating the Immortal(on genesis). Don't know anyone else who's done this.

Actually sitting there and playing Breath of Fire 3, even though I knew it was awful. Iron will. Plain and Simple.

I beat Deadly Towers. If you want to know why that's a big deal, play the friggin game.

Beating Milon's Secret Castle. That was a very long day.

7. In VOOT: Beating Ajim on Diff 8.

Oh, and loading custom colors in US Arcade mode. But that's a different story .

Originally posted by Lordmrw
    Beating Milon's Secret Castle.
    Yeah that's a bitch, and how about that ending? And people complain about how things are too short today...

For my own feats...

RC Pro Am - Up to Track 70 something, I filled that trophy case.
    Wizards & Warriors - no continues, 999999 finish.
    G·Darius - no miss
    Beatmania IIDX - Passed DXY! strictly one handed (2P side)

Everything else is scores...

9. Originally posted by dog$
    Beatmania IIDX - Passed DXY! strictly one handed (2P side)
    Holy shit... You mean you did the song AND scratched with only ONE HAND?! That's insane.

I can only do 6 star 7key D:

10. - Beating Thunder force 3 with 1 life.
    - Finishing Might & Magic on Genesis.
    - Beating Dick Tracy (Genesis). I had to do it on an empty stomach, to avoid vomiting.