Thread: FS: Unopened FFIII DS - $24 shipped

1. FS: Unopened FFIII DS - $24 shipped

So I picked up Final Fantasy III for the DS today for $20 thanks to the Toys R Us one-day sale, but I'm not so sure I'm going to keep the game. I've been trying really hard to stop myself from buying anything I don't consider "must have," and FFIII for me really isn't a must have.

Before I return it to the store, though, I thought I'd see if there would be anybody here who might be able to appreciate the game for that price. If so, drop me a PM. If not, no big deal, and I'll just return it this weekend.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    So I picked up Final Fantasy III for the DS today for $20 thanks to the Toys R Us one-day sale, but I'm not so sure I'm going to keep the game. I've been trying really hard to stop myself from buying anything I don't consider "must have," and FFIII for me really isn't a must have.

Before I return it to the store, though, I thought I'd see if there would be anybody here who might be able to appreciate the game for that price. If so, drop me a PM. If not, no big deal, and I'll just return it this weekend.
    Well, I already have a stack of stuff I'm getting from ya, I might as well get that as well if no one's taken it yet. I'd like to see what the translation's like.