Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: 2 Different pictures of Dead Bigfoot creatures + New pics of Bigfoot Eating Pancakes

Also: chest hair.

If anyone has any good pics of Sasquatch please post em.

4. Dreamcast

This thread still delivers.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

5. Korian! Korian! This news is impressive!

RIDGWAY, Pa. - It's furry and walks on all fours. Beyond that, about the only thing certain about the critter photographed by a hunter's camera is that some people have gotten the notion it could be a Sasquatch, or bigfoot. Others say it's just a bear with a bad skin infection.

Rick Jacobs says he got the pictures from a camera with an automatic trigger that he fastened to a tree in the Allegheny National Forest, about 115 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, hoping to photograph deer.

"We couldn't figure out what they were," Jacobs said of the images captured on Sept. 16. "I've been hunting for years and I've never seen anything like this."
    also: Melvin Junko sighting??
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Doc it's a small Sasquatch picking up something. The
    implications are earth shattering.

7. I don't know, until I see one in captivity or dead I will always believe this to be Chewbaccaesque in that it's just a tall man wearing a furry suit.

I heard Nessy is doing well these days. Maybe the two of them should catch up some time.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Bigfoot is the most likely of the cryptids Ryan. Like I
    said I hope to find one someday.

9. I don't know. I believe more in the supernatural than I do cryptids.
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 01 Nov 2007 at 09:55 AM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Can you spare those tools for a few days?. I want groups
    of 2 men camping at strategic places. We also need bloody
    tampons, the Bigfoot flock to the scnet. I seriousiy
    want to hit the hotpots.
    Do you really think 2 men is enough to take down a massive creature that has been able to evade exposure from mankind for so long?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."