Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peter Boyle ... dead at the age of 71.

1. I loved him in Young Frankenstein. I never really watched Everybody Loves Raymond, but He was my one fave actors.
    Last edited by Advocate; 13 Dec 2006 at 08:00 PM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. He was even in Johnny Dangerously...

At least he gets to rest now. The last few seasons of Raymond and some interviews he did showed his mental state deteriorating and him getting REALLY frustrated at it.

RIP

3. Artie Lange revealed a great story about Boyle at the Stern show earlier today.

Back when he was taping The Norm Show, he was in the same lot as other shows like Friends, The West Wing, and Everybody Loves Raymond.

So he and Norm walk around to see if they run into someone famous and they manage to meet Peter Boyle. The first thing Peter Boyle says to them?

"You want to get fucking high?"

This startled both Norm and Artie and they walked away, but Artie eventually came back because it was his chance to hang out with Peter Boyle.

So they hid behind one of the columns of the White House in the West Wing set and smoked a huge blunt. Artie said they had a bullshit conversation before Peter walked away. And he commented how Peter's pot was really good.

Howard also added that he heard stories that Peter was a notorious pothead.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios