Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The truth about the recent posts from "ECM"

1. The truth about the recent posts from "ECM"

I just got word back from ECM a few moments ago. It wasn't really him posting all those harsh words today.

I know that many of you knew this, but I thought I'd clear it up 100%.

2. I'm ECM.
    pwned by Ivan

3. Good to hear.

For those of us who care, anyway. I'm sure someone will drop by with an "And...?" remark.

4. Ugh, if the moment ever arises that we need to migrate to a another TNL board, *knocks on wood*, one of the mods should set up accounts for "ECM" and any other semi-important person, so we can avoid this type of foolishness all together.

5. Where are the mods through all this, anyway? Presumably the imposter is someone who already browses this forum, so there must be some sort of IP # similarity, right? (Although if they've got a different profile, it must be from a different computer).
    -Kyo

6. *bamf*

You rang? We'll check on this jabroni, and see what's up...
    Mod out.
    *bamf*

7. Well, Thats what I thought. There are no way real ECM would show up after 8 months of absence to speak trash now, even if to defend his so called good "face". He had been trashed alot before too, and he waited until now, to do something. Right....

8. Originally posted by Green
    I'm ECM.
    No, I'm ECM! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

AND Chief Hambleton, AND Shidoshi, AND E.Storm, AND Kinghtmare, AND Terry Wolffinger, AND Posty...well, I suppose I should come clean. I solely created Gamefan and ran it by myself. I established multiple personas to I could give games I liked multiple good scores and maybe one bad one so no one would suspect I was writing all the reviews, doing all the layouts, all the artwork, publishing the mag, etc. Man, that was a lot of work...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Oh, Well. Than we just hang you both. Let the god sort you out

10. I take it back about being ECM. I would never want to be that little turd. But the rest was true! ECM was just a janitor that worked in the building.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww