Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panzer Interview

1. Panzer Interview

XenGamers

well, i liked the first game in the series alot, never played Zwei or Saga (but watched my friend play a bit), and i loved what i played at E3.
    i'd also like to add that this game shows that Smilebit has really gotten used to the xbox hardware.

so expect me to post any new info i find on this game.

Nice interview.

That online comment was intriguing. Could future PD games after Orta have online elements?

3. Great interview. Thanks for posting the link. It doesn't make me any more excited about Orta simply because my excitement is already at maximum.

I wonder if some people will take his Xbox comments as fanboyish or the result of a payoff from MS though. To me, they seemed to be stated matter of factly, though I don't know what experience he's had with the Gamecube (Smilebit has made at least one PS2 game, so they've got a general idea there at least).
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. This will be the game that forces me to buy an xbox. Its hauting music is still going through my head...

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    funny.....ign has new links to new ninja gaiden and orta trailers...neither have any content. i went back and the orta link from the front page is nowhere to be found. gonna go play PDS now

6. What's with all the "new century" bullshit? That interview was mostly pointless.

7. Originally posted by Ammadeau

I wonder if some people will take his Xbox comments as fanboyish or the result of a payoff from MS though.
    yeah i just got back from the fanboy argument over in the other thread, i got blasted by Kabu(cant pronounce the rest, damn wanna be Japanese), for stating that Shenmue is being released on the most techically capable system, as Smilebit said the DC was not technically capable of delivering a suitable sequel. how is admitting the XB is the most technically advanced console fanboyish???

WTF???
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

8. Mukiyama-san: If network play had been available at launch, it could have been much different as well. [smiles..]
    Ahh, smeg it. Why do they even tell us these things?

9. What's with all the "new century" bullshit?
    The Panzer Dragoon games have always been somewhat Art Nouveau-ish,
    I can't tell you about it, but it would seem the developers have embraced a bit of the fin-de-siecle attitude.

10. Originally posted by Mode7
    Ahh, smeg it. Why do they even tell us these things?
    seriously. oh well, atleast we know that they're up for it.