Page 1 of 26 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Which GameFan editor do you most relate to?

zidane747 Guest

Which GameFan editor do you most relate to?

I don't think an arguement can be created that GF was the end all, be all, greatest magazine on the planet. A magazine can't exist without editors, and it was those editors that gave us new perspectives on gaming, forever changing us. Now, tell me what GF editor you most relate to.

I mostly relate to Eggo. He just seemed more laid back and didn't try to be as "hardcore" as ECM. In fact, the one I would LEAST relate to is ECM; rating Shenmue a 70 and saying that the best thing about MGS was the dub? Oh HELL no!!

2. wonder if miss demeanor was hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Re: Which GameFan editor do you most relate to?

Originally posted by zidane747
    I don't think an arguement can be created that GF was the end all, be all, greatest magazine on the planet.
    Ask an older boy to show you a magazine with naked girls in it sometime.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

zidane747 Guest
    Well, if those girls don't have 10,000 polys each and don't have a framerate of 30 or greater with no pixel shaded bump mapped boobies, then I don't care. Give me Meryl from MGS any day.

J/K - anyway, I meant the greatest gaming magazine. My mistake.

5. Talko

6. I think it was Takuhi or *Gasp* E.Storm. There were so many times in Takuhi's previews/reviews where he would mention little things that I also thought or did. It was like he was reading my mind. I can sort of relate with E.Storm with overlooking a games flaws if the concept and design were carried out competently. I just don't go as out of the way as he does to like every game that comes out.

7. ECM.

"Who, for the love of all that is great in gaming, needs polys when you have games like THIS?"

Damn right.

8. Dango Head was always my favorite editor.

9. Nick Rox, because his mom's a whore.

Oh wait, did I just say that out loud?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Dangohead. I always just "clicked" with him...

(And ECM to some extent)