Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: Which GameFan editor do you most relate to?

Nick Rox Guest
    Originally posted by DHG Otaku

hehe what's up man! Actually my disappearance is sorta ironic...for graduation I got a shitload of games, including an Xbox system with Halo so you can guess by now what I've been doing. ::grin::
    but again, I've had dealings with both Nick Des Barres, ECM, AND Hodgeson/Hambleton, and I can tell you with 99% certainty that the only real poster is Hambleton. Next to Ed Lomas and Dan Jevons, simply the coolest Brit in the game industry. :P That lurker Shou-Sama is the real deal as well. ECM and Nick Rox on this board are purely fake, and quite comical. The thing is, I don't know HOW many of you don't see this. It's as obvious as anything could be...look at Nick Rox' quote for god sake...u think the real Nick Des Barres would ever post THAT? Not the one I knew and was friends with...
    Interesting, except for one thing- I have no clue as to who you are, so who am I to say that I have or have not had dealings with you? Tell me who you are, and I'll be in a better position to prove I am who I say I am.

As for my sig, is it possible that I perhaps developed a sense of humor regarding the "blue shadows" incident? You have to admit, that was one of the rare cases where I went a tad overboard in one of my reviews...

2. Comedy this is,
    continue it will not

Anyone who really could think for a minute that Nick Rox would just conveiently appear because of a bit of dirty laundry being aired...followed by Count 2D (ECM) may want to get their heads check for a case of naivety.

The "real" guests won't be joining us anymore, and if the actors who portrayed them wish to continue posting here (they know who they are...least 'we' do) - please find something more original then posing as ex-GF editors. It was amusing at first, but now has just grown incredibly stale.

Has spoken,
    Bahn