Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Right Stuf's 12+ Days of Christmas sale

1. I'd buy Champloo for 80 if I had the money lying around.

As things stand I'm looking at picking it up for 130 instead next month when I actually have some cash.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    It's... hard to describe. I followed the manga in Dark Horse's Super Manga Blast anthology for a while. Starts out looking like a pretty by-the-numbers 'girl befriends weird thing and has wacky adventures' affair but quickly turns pretty dark.
    I was trying to remember where i knew that from. Geez. I liked that magazine.
    Donk

3. I FUCKING MISSED IT!!!!

4. LOL @ you.

They're having a sale on Viz stuff now, 40% off DVDs, 33% off manga. You can get Ranma seasons and those uncut Naruto packs for like $30. Shonen Jump manga is around $5 a pop.

coupon code: bleachbargains
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 05 Jan 2007 at 09:20 AM.

5. I wanted to bump a Rightstuf thread started by mcarocks, but there wasn't one that just had "Rightstuf" in the title! Bacon, you'll have to do.

Anyway

RIGHTSTUF CURRENTLY HAS THE CURRENT BEST ANIME COMPANY, DISKOTEK'S STUFF ON SALE

https://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/facetedSearch/#/?s=(PUBLISHER%3ADISCOTEK%20OR%20PUBLISHER%3AEASTERN_STAR)

'73 Cutie Honey, Unico, Captain Harlock, Galaxy Express 999, you are so excited about these titles
    Donk

unico on blu ray!

7. This thread's pretty interesting to look back on. Now you can get all of Champloo on blu-ray for like $35.

Still an amazing deal for Giant Robo, though.

ordered a bunch of cool stuff on that sale but sadly half of it is on back order.

AKo
    Unico blu ray
    venus wars

9. They've got a bunch of Xmas deals going now; Redline blu-ray is 8 dang bucks.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 27 Nov 2013 at 11:26 PM.