Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scrubs Season 6 Thread (And The Office S3 too)

1. Scrubs Season 6 Thread (And The Office S3 too)

Scrubs and The Office, starting next Thursday November 30th, are going to begin airing back to back new episodes. These two shows are easily the funniest comedies on television and the block of time they share (8:30 - 9:30) will be the pinnacle of my television watching night (Thursday).

For arguements sake lets make this thread the official Scrubs season 6 thread and dedicate all talk about these shows to this thread.

I think My Name is Earl and 30 Rock sandwich them too. I don't watch either show but I heard that they were okay (Jeremy seems to like My Name is Earl).

8:00 - My Name is Earl
    8:30 - The Office
    9:00 - Scrubs
    9:30 - 30 Rock

What else is on Thursday nights? I think maybe CSI. I don't know, I don't feel like googling it.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 01 Dec 2006 at 07:22 PM. Reason: new title
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Earl is great, but far too formulaic compared to the Office, which is easily the best show on TV.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. I find Earl entertaining, but I laugh a lot during The Office. Probably more than Scrubs, but Scrubs is a hybrid drama-comedy. There are a lot of laughs in Scrubs but lots of thematic episodes too.

The season premiere of Scrubs is going to have each doctor confronting some aspect of their parenthood. And it's rumoured that each patient they have to care for during the episode is going to have symptoms that mimic their feelings and idiosyncracies at that moment (which could make for some funny ass shit).

I hope it's good. Scrubs season 5 had a rocky first two episodes before finding its stride, an unusual trait for the series so far.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. The Office will embarrass Scrubs with how good it is. Scrubs is a Saved by the Bell quality POS.

5. Your face is a Saved by the Bell quality POS. Scrubs is critically acclaimed and awesome. YOUR FACE ISN'T EITHER OF THOSE THINGS TOO.

6. Scrubs is ok, not great by any standards but it has it's moments.

The Office, pure genius.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Scrubs really let me down this week with its Season 6 debut. The Office, as usual, was hitting homeruns all night.

8. I must be the only person that thinks the Office kind of sucks. Scrubs kicks ass.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Scrubs really let me down this week with its Season 6 debut. The Office, as usual, was hitting homeruns all night.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    The Office will embarrass Scrubs with how good it is. Scrubs is a Saved by the Bell quality POS.

10. Oh no, I still think you're a retard and everything seeing as the previous seasons of Scrubs have been some of the best TV comedy in the last half decade.

It's just that when something's bad I don't shy away from that. It was all drama and little comedy. No doubt Zach Braff was pulling a few strings there.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I must be the only person that thinks the Office kind of sucks. Scrubs kicks ass.
    I don't know man. You're really the only person I've seen with had a brain who didn't like it .