Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Serenity: Firefly hits the big screen

1. Serenity: Firefly hits the big screen

http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=6204

The quality sucks, but here's the first footage of Joss Whedon's big screen debut. I for one can't wait for this.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. I love Firefly, but that footage is WAY too distorted, out of focus and poor quality to judge what they've done so far with it. I hope it turns out to be a big hit, because I love Firefly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. This comes out in 2 weeks. I've been waiting for this for a year and a half. Here's hoping.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. c'mon guys. starts this week and no love? i just hope less than 15% of the movie is spent glossing over what already happened in the series. which, by what the trailers show won't be the case

5. I just watched a bunch of the shows on Sci Fi over the last few week. Great stuff. I was wondering though what was the final/last episode made? The one in which Mal is shot and looks back on how the crew got together?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Nope. The one with the black mercenary infiltrating their ship in the dead of space undetected.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Nope. The one with the black mercenary infiltrating their ship in the dead of space undetected.

damnit, I don't think I seen that one.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. It's okay. I've been waiting to see this movie for almost two and a half years. If it's bad I'll be the first one to admit it. I already know a semi-spoiler that I accidentally happened upon along my merry journey through the internet.

Shit ass piss. Anyway, it's a vague spoiler, so I was only grazed by the bullet.

It has come to my attention that over the past year and a half I've become the ultimate sci-fi nerd.

Battlestar Gallactica, Firefly, Farscape, Star Gate: SG1, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and Futurama are among some of my favorite shows. Firefly, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica are probably in the lead.

And of course nothing tops Futurama for me.

Shit I'm becoming a sci-fi geek.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 28 Sep 2005 at 11:22 PM.

9. becoming?

10. i know most dont give ign reviews much credit but they gave serenity a 4.5/5. they say it starts right where the series left off, catches people up to what happens and takes off from there. so hopefully my thought of most of the movie playing catchup are unfounded.