Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Galaxy and Prime 3 delayed 'till Winter 2007?

I think I'll go buy a Jaguar to celebrate.

2. Don't worry! COOKING MAMA to the rescue!!!

3. Shit. First Nintendo gives us TP, then they delay PH. Fuck you, Nintendo.

4. What ever happend to that Paper Mario Action game for the Cube? Wasnt that suppose to be out for Xmas?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Looks like I still have no reason to buy a Wii, unless Paper Mario comes out soon.

6. Anyone who is surprised by this clearly doesn't know nintendo.

7. Nintendo lives next door to me and he's been keeping this shit secret for years. Don't tell me he's been telling you stuff he wouldn't tell his own neighbor!
    Donk

8. Every time I say something about delays, and how incredibly irrelevant they are, people rag on me for, as near as I can tell, their impatience over not getting a shiny new toy now, nownownow! All I know is I'll be using the slow summer months to finish up stuff like Bully and FFXII this year. If I don't have Metroid or Mario Galaxy in there, I'm hardly short on other things to do.

James

9. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    All I know is I'll be using the slow summer months to finish up stuff like Bully and FFXII this year. If I don't have Metroid or Mario Galaxy in there, I'm hardly short on other things to do.

James
    I think I'll use the slow summer months to learn to surf.

You have fun with FFXII.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Looks like I still have no reason to buy a Wii, unless Paper Mario comes out soon.
    IBTN