Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Galaxy and Prime 3 delayed 'till Winter 2007?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Anyone who bought a Nintendo system as their primary source of entertainment after the N64 is an idiot.

I'll play the 2 games a year they put out, but my 360 and PS2 will keep me from ever being bored ever ever.
    Agreed. As long as Culdcept Saga sees US release, I'll have plenty to tide me over until Smash Bros.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Anyone who bought a Nintendo system as their primary source of entertainment after the N64 is an idiot.
    Unless such person wanted a light hobby and not an obsession. 1 big game every few months is optimal. I'm tired of having too much shit that i want to play. It's all so fucking worthless. I really want to get 360 for Trusty Bell and Bioshock, but i'm going to hold off just so i can move on with my life.

Of course there's still PS2... god damn it.
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Every time I say something about delays, and how incredibly irrelevant they are, people rag on me for, as near as I can tell, their impatience over not getting a shiny new toy now, nownownow! All I know is I'll be using the slow summer months to finish up stuff like Bully and FFXII this year. If I don't have Metroid or Mario Galaxy in there, I'm hardly short on other things to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Shit, i'd be fine if nothing came out for any system until Winter 2007. I've got PS1 games i'm sick of looking at because i never played them. This will hopefully be the gen i get rid of this baggage. If i ever finish the stuff, it's going in the trash.
    So why the hell did you buy the Wii in the first place if its lineup is irrelevant?

4. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It's Nintendo's race to win or lose, not mine. This isn't my problem. And if I was outraged (Outraged!!!!) what good would it do? Would the games come out quicker because of my disapproval?

James
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    You are looking at this from the one of the most insignificant perspectives.
    No one cares what your reaction is. But to publicly state that these delays are irrelevant either means you: 1) have no fucking clue, or 2) just want to post some useless drivel to show how much of a content gamer you are.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax View Post
    I'm tempted to think Retro is adding online multiplayer to Metroid Prime 3. Reggie kind of smirked when he was asked about it on the Spike TV Wii show. Anyone who has played Metroid Prime Hunters knows it can work well, but it can't just simply be a bunch of Samus's running around.
    Well they did it for Hunters on the DS and introduced a bunch of new characters so they'll probably continue that for Prime 3. The online multiplayer in Hunters was actually pretty well done so I'm interested to see what they can pull off on the Wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. Well...there goes 2 of the 3 reasons why I wanted a Wii in the first place.

If Super Smash Bros. gets pushed back to Christmas then I definitely wont even consider getting a Wii until then.

Mzo is right. Im really glad I didnt buy into the hype and waste $250 on this thing right now.

7. Sometimes I think people put more stock in nintendo rumours than they do the actual news from the company.

PH has been confirmed for a early 2007 release not even a month ago. Reggie has said over and over that MP will launch in a few months( March/April) Maybe this rumour only means for the UK. That is where the magazine comes from.

It's like the cancelled GC version of TP rumour all over again

8. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Well they did it for Hunters on the DS and introduced a bunch of new characters so they'll probably continue that for Prime 3. The online multiplayer in Hunters was actually pretty well done so I'm interested to see what they can pull off on the Wii.
    That's exactly what I'm saying, I think Prime Hunter's multiplayer is great -- in fact, I still play it.

On the Spike TV show the host told Reggie that Metroid PRime 3 "could be your Gears of War" with online multiplayer.

Reggie kind of smirked and said something like "we're not sure, we're still thinking about it."

So who knows.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax View Post
    Reggie kind of smirked and said something like "we're not sure, we're still thinking about it."
    They've been thinking about online since Compuserve was bought by Worldcom.

Iwata is at his office now marveling at his new 14400 baud modem. He almost signed up for Prodigy, but he didn't want to give out his credit card for an 8-hour auto-renewing trial.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    So why the hell did you buy the Wii in the first place if its lineup is irrelevant?
    :P Cuz it's not. It's got Nintendo games. I got in this crap by a Nintendo game and if i give up on videogames before i die, it'll be because i hate Reggie Fils-Aime.
    Donk