Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You Don't Know Jack

1. You Don't Know Jack

http://www.youdontknowjack.com/

For anyone who never played this, it was a series of trivia games with a sarcastic sense of humor, tons of question styles and an extremely basic presentation that still managed to be interesting.

Well, after being dormant for years, it looks like there's some activity with the brand again. New Dis or Dat questions (where you have to figure out whether a phrase belongs to group A, group B, or both - the most recent is kinky sex acts and torture techniques) are being posted in Flash with my favorite host, Cookie, returning. Here's hoping this actually leads to a new game in some form. I could definitely see it working well on XBLA.

2. Oh shit. very nice. An XBLA game would be awesome

I love the shit out of these games.

Jellyvision 4 lyfe.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor View Post
    Jellyvision 4 lyfe.
    Damn right.

I wish they'd bring back Acrophobia too. Different from YDKJ, but just as good.

acrowars.com

HOLLA BACK
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. OH SHIT

It's like the late 90s are rushing back to me except without everything that made that era suck.

The interface on this isn't nearly as nice, though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez View Post
    OH SHIT

It's like the late 90s are rushing back to me except without everything that made that era suck..
    According to anyone who's survived any decade, that decade sucked.

YDKJ rules, though. Full revival, please.

8. YDKJ: The Ride was the best.

I'd buy 3 copies of YDKJ if it were on XBLA.

9. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez View Post
    Damn right.

I wish they'd bring back Acrophobia too. Different from YDKJ, but just as good.
    <- Bigger fan of Get the Picture.

10. Best trivia video games EVER.